Monday, February 20, 2012

Charmed Inspirations

I am absolutely in love with Jewel Kade after getting my order and Valentine's present from hubby. Jewel Kade is designed by Janet Kinkade and all handcrafted in Alpine, UT, yes the US! It's vintage styled, yet modern inspired charms and jewelry that is very beautiful and durable. Can be worn for night out, dress up jeans and everyday clothes! I also like the photo charms, can't wait to get one with the kiddo's pic on one. There are charms and the Hope For Phyllis necklace these support the American Heart Association & Huntsman Cancer Institute. Oh and don't forget the FanClub charms to support your favorite sport teams! 
I will be hosting a trunk sale April 12, 5-7pm at my home. I am excited to share this with my family and friends. My stylists web-site is https://www.jewelkade.com/lesliebrooker
Here are a few photos of the Jewel Kade line!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.