Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ten Month's Old!!!

Aidan is two months from turning ONE, yikes!! This baby stage goes by so fast! He is quickly growing and moving around! Getting into everything, and I mean everything! He is into exploring and putting everything into his mouth he can get his hands on. He is an active little guy, who doesn't like long naps. Starting to really babble. We love making him laugh, which isn't hard he finds the simplest things amusing! He is eating all different kinds of food and has not yet turned anything away. Looks like we have two kiddos who love food. He always gets compliments when we are out and about how good of a little boy he is. Again, we are blessed with two sweet behaved children, now there not always little angels! :) Aidan is a flirt, smiling at the girls! What I love the most is watching him and Abigail play together. This morning he tackled her, well not really, but he thinks it is fun to crawl on her and she does too. I know this won't last long, so enjoying every moment!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's 10 months old already! The picture of them is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will still be grandma's baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.