Sunday, March 25, 2012

Visitors & Celebration

We had our first use of our guest room! My parents arrived for a the weekend to help us out with finishing our move and also a little pre-birthday celebration for Aidan and me, and also Easter gifts. We also spent some time doing a little antiquing. It has been a really nice few days, went by too fast though. I am so thankful they made the trip!!









My parents left this morning after we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Always sad seeing them leave, but I have July to look forward to when we go to Minnesota for a visit. Been almost two years since we have been home to MN, can't wait to see all of my family!!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.