Friday, April 6, 2012

AIDAN UPDATE

Today was Aidan's one year appointment, me and kiddos all survived. Not sure what is worse, when the little one's get shots or mommy has to watch? But little man was a champ, they took his blood and he didn't even flinch, then came the shots, first shot OK, 2nd shot not so good. However it was over in a matter of seconds, thankfully! Little man is healthy and growing. He is staying in the 20 percentile for height and weight. Today he came in at 20.10 pounds and 28 1/2 inches.
This week has been bitter sweet for me. We are done with bottles and infant car seat. Also went through his and his sister's closet again (always seems like that is an every couple month chore, as they grow so fast) as we are getting ready for a garage sale soon, so out went all those little baby clothes. Hard to believe I have a 3 and 1 year old! I feel like the luckiest mama in the world. So blessed with the family I have!

Here is Aidan home and all smiles after his doctor visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.