Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Celebrating!!

Saturday we went with our friends to their church for a Easter Party and egg hunt. Abigail had so much fun, she won a purple bear! We all enjoyed yummy pizza and time with friends. Then the egg hunt started. Abigal filled her basket and 90% of it was purple eggs, love how my girl loves purple!! Aidan even got in on the fun!!

Abigail and her friend Alissa

Look mom what I got!

Abigail and Aidan, look at all those purple eggs in her basket!


Easter day was just me and the kiddos, Ryan was working. However we had a great day! The Easter bunny brought baskets to celebrate Jesus coming back from the dead! What a day to celebrate!

The kiddos got their baskets, then shortly after we were off to church. What a service, it was a true blessing. It started out with baptisms, then a beautiful time in music celebrating our Lord, and ended with the Lord's supper!

Abigail's t-shirt says it all!!

Aidan checking out his Easter basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.