Friday, April 27, 2012

Gardening

So we are trying out gardening. It's been something we have been wanting to do for years, but now we finally have a nice yard for one. In Texas it was too hot to garden, who would enjoy being out in 100+ degree heat!!? So, last week we had a guy come till up a spot for our garden. Ryan planted last week with Abigail's help and I have been trying to remember to water it. I have been doing a good job at watering, however turned it on yesterday morning, forgot about it till about 6 hours later, so I am guessing won't need to worry about watering for a couple days. Opps! Just hope I didn't flood it out too bad and that our garden will grow. It is a fun process, can't wait to eat the goodies. I love fresh garden veggies!!

Our beautiful garden!!


Tigger relaxing and watching us work in the garden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.