Friday, June 22, 2012

Grandparents/Guest Room

A few months ago I sent my hubby out to look at some furniture I found that someone had listed for sale. He gets there and says no way and I said in-vision it painted. Ahhh and yes, it turned out great!! Hubby finished the old bedroom set last week. Wish I had a before pic of the furniture, but it was stained scratched up from 60s, he sanded it and painted it to give it a nice clean look. I got the bed-set and curtains on sale through Target. I think it turned out great! So now when the grandparents visit they have a nice room to stay and enjoy. Also for anyone else that love to visit us, our door is always open for family and friends.

Yes that is little man looking in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.