Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yay, now we have our own park in our back yard!!

Abigail was super excited today to try out her very own swing/playset!!! A friend of ours was selling there's, so we bought it, good deal for all of us! Ryan went and picked it up with a little help, and set it up. So thankful to have such a handy husband! Abigail is enjoying having her own little mini park in the back yard! She is asking today if her friends could come over. However little man is sick, so told her have to wait a day or two. Today she is enjoying climbing, sliding, and swinging on her own!! It's the simple things that bring joy and excitement! How much I love that!


It's simple for little kids to find joy, we as adults need to remember that too! My hope is my children will always know what joy is and where it comes from.

1 Thessalonians 5:16 
Be joyful always...

2 comments:

  1. Nice! So when can we come over to play!? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.