Friday, July 13, 2012

Future new patio!

We sold our pool and decking that went with it. A local guy bought it, took it down and moved it all by himself, yes all by himself. I was amazed, because it was a large pool and deck! This guy use to move houses for a living, so he knew what he was doing.

So now we are left with a sand area where the pool was a rock area. Though we have great plans for it. Ryan has already ordered the flagstone. Though he did think about a putting green, thankfully he didn't go that route :)  He will be putting in a flagstone patio where the sand is and we plan to put in some potted plants and yard art in the rock area. I can't wait till it is all done and see what my hubby does with the space!


Patio ready to be delivered to new home, the pool was little easier to to move since it came apart in many pieces. I am sure it won't be fun putting back together though.

 Here is the before picture, watch for after pictures when it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.