Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Lessons

Have you ever had one of those Mondays that you wish you could just go back and hit restart and it starts out different. I have to say I wish I could. Our house was not peaceful this morning, sick puppy, screaming kiddos as they were not comprehending what was happening with puppy, messes everywhere, spent several hours cleaning and then had to make the toughest decision, about what to do with Duke? I prayed in the chaos about what to do, and was given the option to return Duke to seller. Now do I take him back for seller to get well or to the vet in hopes he gets better and still deal with one of our kiddos who is scared of puppy, but yet has had a few moments of liking. So Duke is back with his mama, getting well hopefully, so pray for him. Right now there is peace in the house, though I loved having little puppy running around. But I miss Duke, can't say our child feels the same. Sometimes things happen for a reason and I think this just must be one of those things that is teaching me a lesson, several lessons. It will be a very long time before we even talk about having another dog, I can't take the heartbreak.

But looking at the blessings today, I enjoyed helping out at VBS and Abigail had fun in class, I got to watch her from afar. Thankful for kind people and friends! Also for Abagail's eye doctor who we are visiting today for a checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.