Monday, August 13, 2012

Abigail's first day at her last year of preschool

Another reminder of how fast time goes by. Today Abigail had her first day at preschool for the new year. Next year kindergarten, definitely not ready for that and not going to think about or at least try not to. So we will be soaking in this year! We had orientation last week and it is going to be an exciting year of learning and getting prepared for kindergarten, plus also fun!! Abigail was ready to go to school the moment she woke up and all morning we had to listen to is it time, I need to get to school, don't want to be late..... Well she goes to the afternoon class, which is great, the kiddos get to sleep in and we don't have to rush in the morning. So finally, the time arrives, we drive to school get in line and continue to hear when are my teachers coming, I just love how excited she is about school!!! I so hope she continues to love and be excited about school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.