Saturday, August 25, 2012

Finished Patio

As promised, here are pictures of the patio finished. Hubby did an awesome job!! He has a few items he is going to make to add to patio to decorate/yard art, but we are waiting for those items to arrive from Minnesota, which will be next week when my parents come for a visit! Here is what is coming and you can use your imagination as to what he will do with them: an old wagon wheel, bowling ball, old bird house.

Next year we will put in a nice outdoor fireplace! As we find good deals on patio furniture we will add those and some potted plants. 

I love the table Ryan made for it, I saw it on pinterest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.