Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall is here, loving it!!!

I missed fall weather for seven years of my life when we lived in Texas and so happy to be enjoying another fall! My favorite season!! Hot cider, smores, long cool walks outside, fresh cool air breezes, oh and sweatshirts, my favorite things to wear and my fleece pj's, promise though I won't wear them out in public. :)

We have been busy since school started back! Abigail is in her last year of preschool, which makes me sad to think next year she will be in kindergarten, but that is another post. Abigail had her four year check up last week, healthy as can be and did great, till shot time, but who can blame her. Today we had mommy and daughter dentist appointments, she got to be a dental assistant, love Dr. Sells office!! She is also still taking gymnastics and loving it!


We also started back at MOPS, this year we are going to a new group, which is closer and we are loving it! Abigail will be attending AWANA again this year on Sundays, while I am facilitating Mom To Mom. Be in prayer for our churches AWANA and Mom To Mom bible study.


This Saturday me and the kiddos we will be participating in Paint The Town Pink, we are doing the walk for breast cancer awareness. Hopefully I will get some pictures & share more after our walk.

Oh and sneak peak for Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.