Saturday, October 13, 2012

Family Project

I was helping Abigail clean her room one day and was getting a little frustrated with the top of her dresser looking like a mountain of hair accessories, I thought we need to do something about this.
So I came up with an idea and off to Hobby Lobby we went for some supplies. Abigail picked out the material and ribbon. Ryan helped staple the material and ribbon on the corkboard and I added the large thumb tacks and organized all the hair accessories on the board. Abigail thinks it is cool and I like that her hair accessories are organized and easy to find, not in a pile on her dresser and you can see the top of the dresser!



Also, while I was at Hobby Lobby, I also picked up some more crafts and tools fom some gifts I will be making for friends and family. I can't wait to get started on them!! You will just have to wait and see what they will be, but here are some clues: washers, beads, trinkets, rings, scrap paper, lots of different glues, stamps, hammer, metal, chains, magnets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.