Saturday, October 13, 2012

Harvest Moon Festival & Cupcake

It is a beautiful fall day in Kentucky!! I love fall and all the changing colors on the trees! While I was driving to Grand Rivers today I just couldn't get over how beautiful it was, thank you God for all the trees. If you live in Kentucky I sure hope you realize how blessed you are to have all these trees, sure was something I missed while living in Texas. Anyhow, the kiddos and I headed out this morning to Harvest Moon Festival in Grand Rivers. We looked at crafts and Abigail was asked to be a model and decorate a cupcake for one of the vendors booth, and you know she loved it, cause this girl loves cupcakes!! We saw some puppy's dressed up and watched the Halloween pageant, there were so many little cuties dressed up! Then Abigail enjoyed some jumping on one of the inflatables. Little man and I watched her jump up and down, while enjoying the beautiful sunny morning! We had a great time, only thing I wish, is hubby could have been there with us, but he had to work.
Here are a few snapshots of our little outing this morning:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.