Monday, October 22, 2012

Ryan's Newest Project

My husband received a few different birdhouses from my parents recently and a sign from his dad that has had a few years now. He decided to put this all together on a pole in our backyard. I really like where he put it. We can see it from our windows in our kitchen and have already noticed some birds hanging. So now we are waiting to see if any take up residence or if they will become Tigger snacks. Yes we have a hunting cat, who is very good!

I just really love it and so blessed to have a handy-man hubby!!!

Can't wait to see his next project, oh and I do have a wish list of projects for him to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.