Sunday, November 18, 2012

Days off...Christmas lights and Thanks!

We love and treasure Ryan's days off each week that he gets, I think I mentioned this before, but he never had days off with the other railroad he worked with for 7 years. So I guess you know why we love and treasure them. So when Ryan is home, we make the most of family time!

The last couple days we spent time outdoors as there is some beautiful fall weather happening right now in Kentucky, beautiful sunny cool days!

We took in a little hiking and exploring more of LBL (Land Between the Lakes), which I don't think we will ever get enough of.

In addition we went to see the big light display that Patti's puts on in Grand Rivers, it is a must see! We also went last year and I am glad we went early this year so we didn't have to worry about bumping into people and little man could run around and explore!

Here a few pics of our fun time at Patti's!!

 Loved the blue star!
 


 Aidan would not sit still to get a picture but I got somewhat of a photo of him, having fun!

My favorite people walking in a Christmas light wonderland!

 Of course we had to get pics of the kids and the train, here is Abigail
 and Aidan, but quick he is on the run!
 

 I tried to get a pic of kids and daddy, but someone didn't want to cooperate! He was fine ok once he got down, just wanted to run!

                                            My sweet babies getting ready for sleepy time!

Abigail and I finished our acorn project. I mentioned we would be painting our Texas acorns and that they were not your regular acorns but Texas sized. They are ready for our tree!

We want to wish all our friend far and near a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! I wish we could all be together and one gigantic table, however that is not possible due to the miles in between each of us, but I am thankful for each one of you!
"Go slow. Be God-struck. Grant grace. Live Truth. Give Thanks. Become the gift." (from One Thousand Gifts, Ann Voskamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.