Friday, November 30, 2012

December is on the way!!

December is about here, are you ready? We are and excited!! Sharing a couple blessings:

November has gone by quickly and now we are getting ready for Christmas! This Christmas we are looking forward to celebrating with my parents! I am so thankful to be done with Christmas shopping, other then a few small stocking stuffers! It's a great feeling!!

Tomorrow we will start our Jesse Tree ornament hanging and devotions. I am looking forward to sharing the meaning of Christmas with my children this year!
Abigail will be in two Christmas shows this year one for preschool and one at the church. She is excited and we have been listening to her practice her songs daily, I love listening to her sing!

This is something I treasure from my family, The Rocking Chair! Here are some pictures of the kiddos in the family rocking chair! This chair was my mom's when she was little, and then mine, and now my kids. 


Not the best pic, but yet one of the times I got them together and it was just before we were heading out for their Christmas photo session. So yay, a little rushed too.

This is Abigail in the rocking chair, two years of age.

This is Abigail about the age of Aidan now. 

As you can see we love this family rocking chair! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.