Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gingerbread House Fun!

Today we put together our first ever Gingerbread House! Thank goodness for kits! I put it together and Abigail did all the decorating, while Aidan watched. It took us about an hour and now I am just hoping it stays together through Christmas for us to enjoy looking at!

Here is the end result, Abigail did great!                   Abigail excited and ready to decorate!

 Decorating in process...

Abigail and the complete Gingerbread House!

Aidan wanted a picture too :) such a sweet boy!

My two favorite kiddos in the whole world!! So Happy!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from the No More Perfect Moms group. :^) Looking forward to getting to know you as we help Jill promote her book.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.