Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Eights years and counting...


Today my hubby and I celebrate our eight year wedding anniversary! We have a wonderful marriage and I am a blessed girl to be married to him! I love him to the moon and back and then some!! 
Has our marriage always been wonderful, no and will it ever be perfect, no because we are imperfect people! We have learned through hard times and that has made our marriage wonderful!! I am so glad to be experiencing life with him and we have been through a lot together in a short time and life just keeps getting better and better!! He has seen me at my best and my worst, and he still loves me!! We laugh together, encourage one another, argue and learn together, and most important we LOVE each other and are blessed parents to two of the most beautiful children!! 
I look forward to growing old together!!
 Love my hubby, love my children, love my life!! Thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.