Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Dad!!

Today my dad turned 60 and we got to celebrate with him. Though they leave tonight and head back to Minnesota, always sad when our family leaves. Though it has been a blessed time having them here. We celebrated Christmas together, ate some yummy meals together, Ryan was off from work on his off days, we made some fun memories (right mom ;) ) and celebrated my dad's Birthday!!
Happy 60th Birthday Dad also Grandpa!!

 Quick smile! 
 Little man saw the cake and wanted it, so yes he got mad when we told him we had to wait. 
Yep that is real life folks!!

But once he got some cake, he was happy, happy, finger licking good!!


Next visit is my brother and his fiance in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.