Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow!!

 We got to play in snow, haven't seen snow like this since moving from Minnesota eight years ago! This is the first time our kids have seen and played in, so they had a really fun time!! Me it was great to see, but I could do without it, I enjoyed our Texas winters we had and had enough snow while growing up and living in Minnesota for 30  years!

It started snowing late Christmas night, we received about 3-4 inches! My parents got to enjoy it too, even though they live in Minnesota and see it every year!



  Ryan pulling little man back up from the hill. 

 The kids having fun!

 Making snowballs!

My dad and little man waiting!
Someone had to shovel snow, thanks mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.