Sunday, January 27, 2013

Encouragement for Mom's



These are a few articles that caught my attention this week, as I was thinking about mom's that need encouragement. Isn't that what we are suppose to do is encourage one another? Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Remember there is hope and when you have hope, you can have faith and trust in the Lord for all that you need.

"To survive Motherhood is not enough.  The blessing of Motherhood is found in the moments we do the hard thing, place ourselves last to place them first in front of the throne of the Father
I don’t want to survive, I want to strive, push forward, be diligent and persevere for the prize! I want to soak it up, gather the memories, grow their hearts and develop relationships so deep that the lies of this world can not tear them apart. It’s the road less traveled.  It’s narrow and the gate does not open except to those who knock."   Read more here   http://www.momsmustardseeds.com/2013/01/teach-them-to-work/

“Let the task wait, not the child.” I admit I sometimes choose the task and not the child, I have a must get work done before play mentality, which can be a positive, but also a negative.  http://kaysepratt.com/2013/01/the-epic-battle-of-social-media.html

15 great moms quotes to encourage your heart   http://www.themominitiative.com/2013/01/27/great-mom-quotes/

"So I’m a mess and we’re all failures — at least all the honest of us are.
And the truth is, no one ever runs before they take baby steps. 
So I scratch down these 25 points, a manifesto for sanity and there are a thousand ways in a thousand seasons to make a life glorify God." This is by far my favorite this week and love the printable too:  http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/01/your-care-guide-25-point-manifesto-for-sanity-in-2013/

Started reading The Excellent Wife this last week. There is a small group of us meeting to discuss this book over the next few months, if your interested in joining us, please contact me. We will meet the 3rd Mondays at 9am. I made it a goal this year to also study Proverbs 31, which does tie in with The Excellent Wife, so I have been able to do them together. I am reading the verses in different Bible versions. In addition to reading and studying the verses, I came across this from a blog that I follow and thought I share it in case anybody else would like to study Proverbs.  http://womenlivingwell.org/free-proverbs-31-ebook/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.