Friday, February 1, 2013

Do you like to clean, I do not like to clean, Sam I Am!!

Cleaning with children and a puppy can be a challenge, but I finally figured out how to make it more fun and also have help. Abigail and Aidan having been helping with picking up toys and dishes. Which made me realize, Abigail is now old enough to take on some more responsiblity and I am so happy to be passing on the dusting to her, it is the one chore I hate doing. Maybe it is because my mom made me clean every weekend, just kidding mom, you taught me great responsibility and I so appreciate it. I really don't mind cleaning floors, I actually might have the cleanest floors around! But dusting I will put it off, but now that Abigail is old enough to help with it, we may dust more around here! She helps with all the woodwork/trim around the house and items at her level, which is a big help, plus she loves it!! Another great plus to this, it takes half the time and it does make it fun when you have someone working along side you.


While Aidan isn't old enough yet, he enjoys vacuuming along side me with the toy vacuum, I wish it actually worked!!

And the puppy, Bear, well he is too scared of the vacuum, so he ended up hiding out under the bed!  Oh and yes, I love me some Dr. Seuss, in case you were wondering about the title!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.