Friday, February 22, 2013

Encourage one another...

Just a few articles I read this week that you may relate to or know someone that needs some encouragement. 
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Probably favorite of the week, heart touching/tear jerking.Nothing is ever in-vain in the eyes of God. Nothing is wasted.  http://mommyonfire.com/2013/02/20/worship-wednesday-nothing-is-wasted-by-jason-gray/

Great marriage advice from the book I reviewed recently. No More Perfect Moms, this is about No More Perfect Marriages. "It simply means you’re normal—absolutely normal."  http://www.jillsavage.org/?p=5111

Yes!! First of all I love reading Courtney's blog, she is a down to earth, godly woman, knows how to shoot a gun, funny, and I can relate to her, like a long lost sister who knows me and what I have gone through. Anyhow this is a great encouraging series she has going on right now, this is the first one. I have been through and felt many of the things she wrote about. I am so thankful and blessed for my faith and the Lord getting me through the many moves we have made and dealing with my husbands job. I know a few mama's out there that have been through this and still are.

Exactly my thoughts~"“Enjoy your gift. Breathe in the scent of your child’s hair, breath. Let them cook with you and make a mess of the kitchen. Play hide and seek with them, build sand castles with them, take them on picnics, read to them! Listen to them, value and respect them, never shame them. Your words they will carry with them their whole life and you have the power to give them wings or stunt their growth. Motherhood can be tough but it’s worth it. It can be exhausting, boring, tedious, but never for long. You blink and they’re grown.” "So how the heck do we live in the “blink”, before our babies are grown…or gone?" Yes this one of those I know many mom's will relate to, have had discussions about this and I can't wait to read more. http://sarahmae.com/2013/02/i-cried-decided-to-be-a-better-mom-then-yelled-at-my-kids/

Just some cute free printable quotes for us mama's!! http://powerofmoms.com/category/printable-quotes/

Here is some great advice a MOPS mentor told our group this week and sharing with you!
"Teach them with a PURPOSE, teach them with PERSEVERANCE, and PRAY." "Always obey God, the heart will catch up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.