Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Blessed Wife, Simple things

Woke up to sweet little surpise for me and the kiddos from my awesome hubby!! He definietly knows how to read my heart!! It is the simple things that touch my heart and he knows how I love books!! These look to be awesome reads too!! Also he knows Abigail and Aidan's favorite thing to do is color, can't wait to see there little happy faces too!!

The days and nights are long when you are gone, we miss you when your working. Being a railroad wife isn't always easy, so appreciate the sacrifice you make to provide for our family!! I couldn't ask for a better husband or life, so blessed!!! Thanks babe!!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.