Thursday, March 7, 2013

Books and Books...


So a couple things, first off what are you all reading? I love to read, it has become a hobby. I read mostly non-fiction, parenting, Christian, and yes of course children's books with my kiddos. I also enjoy doing bible studies. I love the feel of books, I write and mark my books, but also have a kindle which is great way to get free books and also easy to take along a lot of books.

Recently I have been blessed with the opportunity to review some books. I think my readers will enjoy these:
http://kaysepratt.com/getting-it-together-the-ebook Getting It Together written by Kayse Pratt, so far I have only skimmed through it and I am loving her style and all the free printables at the end of this book that will help you make your very own Home Management Notebook. I am excited about this! I love organization and cute printables!!

Second is, HOME RUN written by Travis Thrasher and the movie is coming out in April for this book! I don't normally read fiction books, but this one spoke to me. Here is a description from the book: Baseball star Cory Brand knows how to win. But off the field, he’s spiraling out of control. Haunted by old wounds and regrets, his future seems as hopeless as his past. Until one moment — one mistake — changes everything. To save his career, Cory must go back to the town where it all began. His plan is simple: coach the local Little League team, complete a recovery program, and get out as fast as possible. Instead, he runs headfirst into memories he can’t escape . . . and the love he left behind. Faced with a second chance he never expected, Cory embarks on a journey of faith, transformation, and redemption. And along the way, he discovers a powerful truth: no one is beyond the healing of God. Based on the motion picture starring Vivica A. Fox and Scott Elrod, Home Run is an inspirational story of the hope God offers each of us.

Third is,  What I Wish I Knew at 18 written by Dennis Trittin http://www.dennistrittin.com/thebook.aspx I don't know much about the book except what it says on his web-site. I do find it intriguing, so I will let you know.

Oh and did I mention, there will be some give-aways of these products? Yes there will be, so watch for the individual reviews and for give-away information over the next month or so.





 "Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.