Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrations

We have been busy celebrating this week!! So far we have celebrated my Birthday and Easter at Abigail's preschool. Easter is Sunday, and a few days later is Aidan's birthday. It will be spring break here next week, so we are hoping for some nice warm sunny weather so we can get out and do some outside family fun, maybe head to the zoo!
 Enjoying some of their Easter gifts they have received in the mail from family! Aidan, likes his eggs and Abigail of course loving her princess crown.

Our Easter peeps in a nest we had fun making and yummy too!!

Sunny chilly day at preschool egg hunt!

 Enjoying the ice cream sundae she made at her party and yes cheetos!

Celebrating my Birthday!! This Birthday has been one of my favorites!! 
Thanks to my family and friends!! I am blessed!

Aidan went with his daddy to throw some rocks in the creek.

Earlier this week was silly hat week, cowgirl hat was her choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.