Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Happy Birthday to an amazing husband and daddy!! 
I am the luckiest gal in the world to be married to you!!
The kiddos and I had a wonderful time celebrating your special day with you!! 
We love you!! xoxo

 He requested carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, it was delish!! 
See the happy faces!!

He liked his birthday present from me, yay!! How could I go wrong with a Glock?
Abigail made a cute card and kids helped picked out an outfit for him to golf in this summer.

His birthday isn't actually till tomorrow, but we knew the railroad would be calling him out.
My birthday is next, then Easter, and Aidan's birthday, little man will turn two!! 
This all happens in less then a months time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.