Sunday, March 24, 2013

Living in JOY

Some days run smoothly other days not so much, but even in those days that don't go well, so important to remember where our JOY comes from.

I have always believed in God and even grew up praying to Him many times, but I realize I really didn't know Him. I wasn't having a true relationship with Him, I wasn't spending time with him, like I would a family member. These last few years God has been working in me and my relationship with Him. It is so amazing to feel His presence on a much closer level now and to also seem Him work in my life and those around me. Such a blessing! So when I have bad days now, I can get through them so much easier because of God's love for me and the gift He has given me.

This blog post spoke to me deeply about JOY!!  http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/03/daring-greatly-to-fully-live-right-where-you-are/  " dare to realize joy isn’t a function of what happens, but of what you think. Joy is a function of how you thank"

Reflecting on Palm Sunday. Let's never forget the sacrifice of our Lord and what it means.
Matthew 21:9 says, “The crowds that went ahead of Jesus and those that followed shouted, 
Hosanna to the Son of David!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Hosanna in the highest heaven!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.