Friday, March 1, 2013

This made me think...

We had parked next to this sign the other day, and it just struck me. You can google the history of it for more information.





Maybe hard to see, but it says United We Stand, Divided We Fall at the top. It isn't the first time I have read those words, but the timing was good for me as it had me thinking. Think what that means to you? Really how simple it is. This can be applied to so many things, family, work, church, and our government. It is even in the Bible: Mark 3:25, "A house divided against itself cannot stand". It seems to me the United States is becoming more and more divided, and yes it worries me, but so thankful I have a God who tells me not too and I am putting my faith and trust in that!

There is no way to 100% agree with anyone. That is about as political as I will get, but I felt the need to share the sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.