Monday, May 6, 2013

Bedtime Stories and Prayers, Little Blessings review

I recently read Bedtime Stories and Prayers, Little Blessings by Dandi Daley Mackall and Kathleen Long Bostrom to my daughter. This is what she had to say about the book: I liked that it teaches to be thankful, how God made me special, God's blessings, and not to be scared at night.
This book has four short stories that can be read in less then 5 minutes. It has cute illustrations by Elena Kucharik in the book. The book reads like little prayers. I feel this book is great for preschool and early elementary ages. The four short stories are:
-Bedtime Blessings
-Thank You, God!!
-Blessings Everywhere
-God Loves You
We will definitely be reading this book again and again. My daughter really enjoyed it.


As per  Federal Trade Commission, Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.