Monday, May 6, 2013

Art and Books

Abigail loves coloring, actually anything art related. She would love to probably just do art all day long. Too bad her mama doesn't have the artist gene. If anyone knows of any local classes or programs for preschoolers please let me know.
Here is her most recent drawing. This one will be a keeper. I wish I could keep everyone of them, because I love them all! However we would have boxes and boxes, because this is a daily thing at our home. She does have a big project folder with crafts and school work that she has done. The one's we don't keep she likes to send them out in birthday cards or get well cards to family and friends.  

In process...
 Finished...
 Decided to add more, now it is finished!!

Sometimes, Aidan joins us and does a little coloring, but at this time he really prefers to play with the crayons. Here he is relaxing and looking at an Elmo book. See I am not the only book lover! :)

1 comment:

  1. Please share if you get info on a local art teacher! Love the pic of Little Man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.