Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer is here....

Wow we are in the midst of June, it has been a fun summer so far!! Abigail's last day of school was a few weeks ago, then my parents came for a visit, and this last week Abigail attended Vacation Bible School (VBS). Plus we have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather outside! However, sure can tire a person out with all that fresh air and sunshine! Soon we will be getting ready to visit our home-state! As far as summer plans that is about it for us. We will go to one more VBS in July at our church and then before you know it school will start again! I can't believe both my babies will be going to school. Abigail will be attending preK three days a week and Aidan will join her at the same school in the two year old program two mornings a week. Until then, we are taking advantage of the summer months, playing in the dirt, getting wet at the sprinkler park or pool, playtime at parks and with friends, fishing, garage sales, ice cream and lots of it, family walks, golf, and whatever else summer throws at us!
Abigail had her first camping experience the other night, in the back yard with daddy!! They caught lighting bugs, had a camp fire with smores, and slept in the tent. She loved it!! Aidan, Bear and I slept inside in the comforts of our own beds. I have not had the best tenting experiences and my allergies are driving me nuts! But so thankful I have a hubby who loves camping and spending time with the kiddos!! What are you doing this summer? Whatever it is, I hope you taking the time to enjoy summer, count your blessings and relax!! 


 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.~James 1:17



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.