Thursday, July 4, 2013

Blessed Exhaustion!

I am still recovering from our trip to Minnesota. I don't think I have been this tired since I had newborns. But it is a good tired! Tired because my little man didn't sleep well at my parents, guess he was not wanting to miss anything (At the time I wasn't happy hearing his screams for mama first thing in the early morning, but now looking at it from a different perspective, I needed my Godly glasses at the time.). Tired from the travel, packing, and visiting family after family, but all good because I don't get to see them often and we had a great time, plus the kids really enjoyed seeing there grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Seeing their joy makes my heart happy! So I am tired but we were making memories, and these memories are precious blessings!!

Here are some great blog posts I came across. Love how God uses these to speak to me!

I see I am not the only one that gets tired from summer/vacations, this made me feel not so guilty for feeling so tired. http://www.momheart.org/2013/07/the-reality-of-summer-vacation-for-a-mom/

If you have ever been asked or if you are me I sometimes ask myself this question, What Did I Do Today? "You can tell them you practiced brave like your life depended on it. Because it does. You can tell them that you were artist, doctor, psychiatrist, beautician, chef, and personal trainer all in the space of one spin around the sun. You can tell them that you were broken today. That you need to find a way to put yourself back together again before tomorrow. You can tell them that you were beloved today. That you need to find a way to remember all this glory that will be starting up again tomorrow. You can tell them that you saved lives and dreams today."~Lisa Jo Baker - See more at   http://lisajobaker.com/2013/07/when-they-ask-you-what-you-did-today-2/ 

Any other mama's out there tired from summer or vacations? Share your story!! Encourage another mama!! Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.~1 Thessalonians 5:11

If your a mama and like to apart of a encouraging Bible study starting this fall, please contact me. This is for soon to be mama's to grandma's, because we need the grandma wisdom. 

Now it is time for this mama to take a nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.