Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Prince Charming

Something struck me when I was doing my Bible study this week in Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore and I felt the need to share. I am not much of a dreamer, more of realist, and never really got in the whole princess fairy tale thing when I was a child. But I know so many little girls that do and mine happens to be one of them, she just loves princesses. So I always tell her she is a princess, a princess of the King. Then I ask her who is her king, her reply JESUS!! So that brings me to the study I was doing last night, it asked do you believe in fairy tales, do you think prince charming will carry you away on a white horse, do you believe everything is going to be all right? I love what Beth Moore wrote and it comes from the Bible, the one book I do believe in. In Revelations 19: 11-16 it says...I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True..His eyes were like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows buy he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean...On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. That my friends is what I believe, because it has been promised to us in the Bible from God. My King Jesus will come someday arriving on a white horse like prince charming carrying me away. So mama's with those little girls that love those fairy tales and princesses we can redirect them to who there real prince charming is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.