Monday, August 12, 2013

First Day of Preschool

It was little man's first day of preschool today! Still can't believe it, seems like yesterday I was hold him in my arms. Now he is going to school learning and making new friends! I thought dropping him off would be hard, as he wasn't very cooperative this morning getting out the door. I thought there be tears, I remember big sister's first day and how we all had tears. Nope not Aidan, he simply smiled and waved goodbye when he left with his teacher. It appears he had a great first day too, love the little report they give!
Aidan not sure he's ready for preschool.

All smiles and ready now! 

Looking cool for school! 
(This is the picture I wanted to take before school but didn't get it till after school.)

Aidan's first report, hopefully they will continue like this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.