Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Little Superhero's

My children have some wild imaginations at times, such a joy sometimes to just sit and observe them! The other day they were playing superman and supergirl, of course Abigail added a crown when she dressed the part. While I was watching them it made me think of 1 Peter 2:9~But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. and also how we are to be strong Ephesians 6:10-11~Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
I hope both my children always know how precious and loved they are by me and their dad and God! How in this world we need to put on our armor, God's Word and maybe even a super-cape!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.