Saturday, August 3, 2013

Review~The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask About Christianity..

I recently received the book The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask about Christianity: & How to Answer Them Confidently by Alex McFarland. This book really interested me even though my children are young, however my 4 year old has already begun asking questions about God and heaven. I am sure the questions will only get tougher to answers in the years to come. 
The author does a really great job of answering those tough questions Biblically and in an easy way to understand for children. Each chapter includes a short recap,  how to best answer and apply with your family. While reading through this book, I highlighted out many areas in the book to share later on. This book also gave me a better understanding of some of those tough questions that even I have heard some adults ask and at times have ponder myself. 

Not only is this a great book for families with children, but I also feel it would be helpful to someone who is a new believer. 


I received a copy of this book from Tyndale House Publishers in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.