Friday, August 16, 2013

Ten years ago...



Ten years ago August 17, I went on a blind date with a man, whom I now I call my husband. I truly had no expectations when we went on our first date, probably because I was a bit of a broken mess. But let me tell you, it was the best first date I ever had and so glad I went on that date!! Who would have thought we be where we are today?

Since then, we have experienced a lot together, some of them not so happy times, but so thankful we survived those hard times. For that reason I believe in celebrating the little things, because if anyone knew our relationship a few years ago was you wouldn't believe we are still married, and might I say we are very happily married!! So glad we fought for our marriage and didn't give up, because otherwise we would have not been able to experience all the blessings that have since come from that time. Thankful I didn't miss out being with my wonderful amazing husband and terrific father to our children!! So if anyone is having a difficult time in there marriage, never give up, because trust me it will be truly amazing!

So tonight while my hubby is home from work, I am cooking him up a feast for supper! Homemade cucumber salad, low-country boil, and banana bread, some of my hubby's favorites! Then it is family movie night!

Why I love my husband because he is amazing in so many ways, don’t know if I could ever count them all. Let me share with you a few of those things, first he is my best friend and loves me unconditionally (cause Lord knows I am not perfect), he puts the children and I first, he makes me laugh, he is very helpful and can fix and build about anything, he has taught me a lot, he is not afraid of anything, he is strong and makes me feel protected, he is handsome tough looking guy, I know I said this already but an awesome father and I could go on… He truly is my rock, my other half and I know I wouldn't want to do this life without him!!

Today I feel so blessed and thankful for God placing Ryan in my life. Happy Date Anniversary babe!! 

AND THEN SOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.