Saturday, September 7, 2013

Boys

Boys are so different from girls!! I learn something new everyday from my children! I know God is teaching me through my children and using them to mold me into the woman He has made me to be. Some days my boy makes me shake my head and think oh my...and I think to myself why would he do that. But then God made men different from women, men are designed to be protectors, warriors, and adventurous fearless men!

Yesterdays adventure included playing in the toilet. I thought the kiddos were cleaning up there rooms while I was cooking supper, well Abigail was, but I found little man playing with the plunger in the toilet and there was water everywhere! I thought how are you ever going to learn to go potty in the toilet if you think it is something to play with and again why would you do that? I suppose it looked fun through his eyes, me not so much. I didn't get made, I gave him grace and cleaned it up.

This morning, he found a sticker and gave it to me to throw away, so I did and said thank you. Then he came back to me a minute later and put something in my hand and I thought oh he just found something for me to throw away, well he did a live bug, ewwww, so again I gritted my teeth smiled and said thank you. Note to self, check what he is going to put into your hand before he does it so you don't get surprise and nearly grossed out.

So thankful for God for giving me the children he did, it is never a dull moment and I am always learning from them!!

Psalm 127: 3-5
Don’t you see that children are God’s best gift?
    the fruit of the womb his generous legacy?
Like a warrior’s fistful of arrows
    are the children of a vigorous youth.
Oh, how blessed are you parents,
    with your quivers full of children!
Your enemies don’t stand a chance against you;
    you’ll sweep them right off your doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.