Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Golden Birthday!!!!!

Today my baby girl turns 5!! Whoa where did the time go? She is an amazing sweet beautiful girl with a compassionate heart! We are so blessed to have her in our family! She has taught me a lot and still continues to.

This last year she has really grown to love being a country girl and loves all types of animals, especially horses. So this year being it is her Golden Birthday we splurged a little and surprised her with a horse and pony rides for her birthday party! She invited her friends from church and preschool and we all had a great time!! Praising God for the beautiful weather we had and time with friends and family!! So thankful for my parents and aunt who were here visiting and helped, definitely wouldn't have been able to do it without them!!

 Happy Birthday Abigail!! We love you to the moon and back
and then more...



The horses getting ready! Yeehaw!!
Abigail enjoyed many rides, along with her friends! We so appreciate all those that took the time and came out to help celebrate her birthday!
 Ready to chow!! 
Thanks to our neighbor for the beautiful fruit arrangement!
 Time to blow out the candles!

 Little fun and games, taking a swing at the pinata!

Here are a few family pictures of us before the party.

 
 My aunt and my crew, plus Bear got in there too!
 My parents and my crew!
 My crew with Tigger our cat sneaking in!


1 comment:

  1. Cute I love those pictures


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.