Monday, September 16, 2013

Living and Active CHALLENGE

Did you find an accountability partner? Have you started memorizing your verse for the week? How much exercise did you get in? For more details about Peak 313 Living and Active challenge be sure to go here~ http://peak313.com/featured/2nd-annual-living-and-active-week-1-tied-together/


This is a much needed verse for me this week, with so many new things happening! Started teaching yoga and official start of Moms Connect!! Also my heart is sadden as some friends are going through some issues. Let's all encourage each other, where ever we may be on our journey! Today I managed to get in a Jillian Michaels workout, 15 minutes on the treadmill, I taught a 45 minute yoga class (not sure that counts as much), and I always start my day at home with a 20 minute yoga practice!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing a Jillian Michaels' workout too! Thanks for being my partner, you are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wany to go to your yoga class its me alicia frommmmm nj lol text me 270 252 4025

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.