Monday, September 30, 2013

Living and Active Still Going Strong!

How are you doing on the Living and Active challenge if you decided to join the challenge? I have enjoyed it, incorporating my faith and fitness together has made my workouts a little easier and also having an accountability partner through this process too has been helpful! Audria reminds me to drink my water and checks in to be sure I am getting my workout down. Some days it be easy not too with the business of being a mama sometimes, but then I think to myself if my friend Audria can manage to fit in it I can to. She is an amazing mama of 4 beautiful kids and home-schools!

Part of also what helps me get my workout done is two days I teach yoga at the gym, so I go in a little early and get a workout done before I teach. If you love to join me come to my class at 9:30-10:15 at Mega Gym on Mondays and Wednesdays!

Be sure to check out Peak 313 for some fitness tips and encouragement!
http://peak313.com/featured/2nd-living-and-active-wk2-daily-dedicated-checkpoint-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.