Monday, September 23, 2013

Living and Active Week 2 Challenge

If you haven't yet signed up to partake is in this fitness challenge, I encourage you too. It is great for those that work out at home, no gym or class required! But you do need to work out for 25 minutes at least four times a week and memorize the verse of the week. Also helps to have an accountability partner, so thankful for my friend Audria who is mine! She has kept me motivated on days when I didn't think I could get in a workout because I felt my day was full. All she did was send me a message and that is what kept me motivated and focused. I did complete the required workouts and verse memorization. I also drank more water then I normally do, all because Audria kept reminding me too! Thanks girl!!

Here is week's two challenge http://peak313.com/featured/2nd-living-and-active-wk2-daily-dedicated-checkpoint-1/ and verse to memorize.
I already started out great today. Actually I have no excuse I teach yoga on Mondays so I am required to be at the gym, I just go in before I teach. Today I got in almost 4 miles on the treadmill. Tomorrow I will plan a little cardio with some strength by working out to Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper workout video. I love these workout videos because they are short, but offer a great workout! Right now I am on my 4th glass of water, but if I count coffee, really I be on 6 cups of water!

Here is a yoga workout to try: http://pinterestingblog.wordpress.com/category/fitness/yoga/
If you have the opportunity come to my yoga class on Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30-10:15am at Mega Gym! See ya on the mat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.