Thursday, September 5, 2013

Needing encouragement?

I have a heart to help and encourage others, it comes from God, because I surely could not do it on my own, because some days lets be honest I can have a stinky attitude and I bet you do too?

Right now I am feeling very overwhelmed with everything, but none of it bad stuff, all of it is good, but even all the good stuff can get overwhelming. I need to remember to be thankful, trust the Lord and praise the Lord for all He provides. This is the verse that is much needed now for me.
But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

This is one blog I have book marked to keep me focused...Encouraging words here.... 
You don't need to wait for the stars to align. You don’t need to wait for permission. You don’t need to wait until it seems realistic. You don’t need to wait for a mentor to show you how. You don’t need to wait until you can do something big.
Being a hero to yourself, your husband, your kids, your family, your friends or the people that follow – being a hero starts now.   http://simplemom.net/this-post-is-for-the-brave-ones/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.