Saturday, September 28, 2013

Women Living Well Book Launch

A month ago I got the invitation to be apart of another wonderful book launch! I have been following Courtney's blog for a few years now and just love how she shares her walk with the King! Here is her blog http://womenlivingwell.org/ She recently wrote a book and it is now available for sale!! The book is, Women Living Well: Find Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home http://womenlivingwell.org/the-book/ . This book is a must read for all wives and mama's!! It would also be a great book to do in a small group!

I have the opportunity for one of my readers to win their very own copy of this book. Make a comment on my blog and please be sure to leave me a way of contacting you. I will randomly draw a winner on October 7, 2013.

Here are a few things I loved from the book:

"The Bible is revolutionary, life chaning, extraordinary, eye-opening, jaw-dropping and down right amazing. It is filled with romance, tragedy, hero's, good and evil. There is suspense, drama, wisdom and comfort. As you read, you will weep and you will jump for joy."

"We are a distracted generation. Beeps and chimes make us respond like pavlov's dogs!"

"Realtiy TV stuff can't hold a candle to a real marriage that is built on the foundation of God's Word and is built up in passionate love and respect."

"Hour by hour we receive the love, forgiveness, and grace of God, and hour by hour we must extend the same love, forgiveness and grace of God."

"Garbage in-garbage out, we must protect our minds."

"Will the world change your children, or will your children change the world? The answer to that question is in your parenting."

"Home is where we rest, refuel, and build strong relationships with our loved ones."

"Have we sat with God and just talked with him about our struggles, pains, and frustrations, giving Him all our cares in exchange for peace? Are we seeking God's will for our lives or some answers to some difficult situations? Have we sat still long enough to renew our minds in His Word so we can know His will rather than lose our minds?"

"We must press on. A woman's journey here on earth can be uncertain, and the road can be rocky. If we desire to be woman who live well, we must daily run to the living well and drink from it. Holiness must be our driving force. Together, let's intentionally tun out the clamor of the world as we listen to the voice of the Creator of this world. He loves you so! Keep walking with the KING!"

Some of her tips:
  • Whispering prayers as she does household tasks, cleaning, etc...take time to pray over your loved ones, over the places they sleep, their toys, the tv, etc...Let God use a daily prayer walk to transform your family. If you don't pray for them, who will?
  • Plan how you will have quiet time with God
  • Have we forgotten the power of the "I" ~Great I Am!
  • Vision for family, plans and dreams
Love how she ends each chapter in the book Walk with the KING! 





*"I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believer will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR,Part 255. "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

7 comments:

  1. This book sounds like something I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog and would love to read her book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a book I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a book I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely on my reading wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie my daughter drew your name :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.