Monday, October 21, 2013

Three things I learned from Living and Active

Yay, I completed the challenge!! I usually don't normally do things like this but I enjoyed it and was successful, plus I learned a few things from the challenge.

Three things I loved about the challenge http://peak313.com/featured/2nd-living-and-active-final-checkpoint/

1. Accountability partner, I really enjoyed having someone to check in with for encouragement and to keep me focused. We all need accountability partners and this made me realize the importance of having one and I am not talking about for fitness necessarily but for me in my walk in faith. One of the reasons God placed it on my heart to have prayer partners for our moms group.

2. Memorizing verses as part of my fitness, you can exercise and do it to glorify God!

3. Fitness for me is about being healthy and that is what Peak 313 promotes. She provides helpful tips and exercise to help you and they can easily be done at home!

I recommend you check her blog out http://peak313.com/ 
Put your identity in Christ (Galatians 2:20). God loves you and designed us each beautifully (Psalm 139:13-16)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.