Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hope, Faith and LOVE!!


I enjoy journaling. I write out prayers, prayer lists, and verses that God speaks to me and shows me when I am reading through my Bible. This was from a couple nights ago but I thought there are so many people going through hard-times now that this may be helpful to keep us focused on HOPE, FAITH, and LOVE!

Luke 1:37 For no word from God will ever fail! (His promises are true, His Word is true!)
(Week 1 Advent)~HOPE

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the ASSURANCE of things HOPED for, the conviction of things not seen.
(Believe in God, He is who He says He is!)~ SEEK Him!

Matthew 7:7 ASK, and it will be given to you, SEEK, and you will find it, KNOCK, and it will be opened to you.
(Be persistant in pursuing God. Knowing God takes FAITH!)

Matthew 6:33 But SEEK first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
(Turn first to God for ALL things, nothing too little or big that HE doesn't care about. He LOVES us completely.)~LOVE

John 15:13 Greater LOVE has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his FRIENDS.
 (We always have a friend, Jesus! Christ gave up His whole life so we could know His LOVE and GRACE! We should LOVE like that!)

John 12:47 If anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him, for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.