Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Snow Day?

Friday Snow Day!! Well not us, but our neighbors!!
Woke up this morning to school being cancelled, so I looked outside and there was nothing. But just a few miles north of us got ice and snow, so that explained it.  Either way I don't care, we got to stay in our pj's a little longer!! Though I do have to admit I was looking forward to doing my grocery shopping with just one child this morning. We finished our shopping, took a little longer then normally would but we survived. On another note, my mouth is a bit sore from yesterday still and I am getting use to my new diet with braces! This just reminds me of all the things I am thankful for!!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

I have been feeling tired a lot lately, maybe my age is starting to catch up to me, maybe being cooped up inside too much because of cold weather, or maybe it is that my son is an early bird, earlier then me! Whatever it is, it has been a teaching moment, God has been teaching me about His love and joy!!

1 Peter 1:8-9 NIV  Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

John 15:11-15 MSG “I’ve told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I’m no longer calling you servants because servants don’t understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I’ve named you friends because I’ve let you in on everything I’ve heard from the Father.

 



"I love that you remember to dance in the rain.
Maybe not every day.
Maybe not today.
But tomorrow. Yes.
Definitely tomorrow."
 

"Love is the most powerful weapon in this world. And it’s the only one that heals instead of wounds." - See more at: http://www.incourage.me/2014/01/when-you-want-to-change-the-world-but-dont-know-how.html



I love that you remember to dance in the rain.
Maybe not every day.
Maybe not today.
But tomorrow. Yes.
Definitely tomorrow.
- See more at: http://lisajobaker.com/2014/01/a-love-letter-to-all-the-tired-mamas-everywhere/#sthash.bM9HR6nS.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.